LITTLE WHITE LACE


Good morning and happy Saturday, Everyone! I just wanted to say a quick hi and share a few images of one of my favorite little white dresses at the moment. Though I am definitely partial to white dresses in general, something about the casual ease of this particular one, really appeals to me.

Yet another one of those dresses you can dress up or down depending on occasion, for today's look, I chose to pair it with pretty espadrilles ( also obsessed with this pair & this one ) and my Chloe Inez bag ( last seen here & here ), which I've been wearing with pretty much everything this summer because it completes every look in the most wonderful way! Hope you don't mind seeing it so much!:)








P.S. Hope you having a wonderful weekend!

THE JETSET DIARIES Mariposa dress | SOLUDOS Lace-Up espadrille sandals | CHLOE Inez small bag { also love this version in white } & Jayme cat-eye gold-tone sunglasses | LACK OF COLOR The Spencer wide brimmed hat { similar here } | COORDINATES COLLECTION Legend engraved cuff SHASHI Swirl midi ring, Rebecca ring & Ava ring



Labels: , , , , ,